Saturday, July 16, 2011

30 weeks

Here's a picture from 30 weeks and 4 days!


We started our Bradley Childbirth classes this past week and are super excited to be coached and learn as much as we can to prepare to do what we feel is best for our child. Claira-lynn has started waking me up most nights now in some shape or form. But I am enjoying feeling her move A LOT more to help me know she is doing well in there! Carey can see her and feel her more now as well. We have also been able to tell what piece of her body we are seeing move since she is bigger now. We are learning a lot right now and continue to prepare for our little girl's arrival!


I am also super excited for our trip in a few weeks and cannot wait for it to be here!




1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! I cannot wait for her to make her way into the world! I've only been married a little over a month and I already have baby fever! Your cute blog is NOT helping!! Bahah!

    ReplyDelete