Friday, May 3, 2013

Playing Catch Up Part I: Thanksgiving

So I am not very good at this blogging thing, which is obvious since I haven't posted again in over 6 months. But I want to do this to record the events happening and for our friends and family that live away from us. (My mom got on to me the other day for not updating.) ;) I am not going to go back over the last 9 months in one long blog post, but rather in a series. 

Thanksgiving was different this year for our family. Previous years we have traveled to Carey's grandparents' house in Asheville, NC spending Thanksgiving with them. This year we were unable to travel because we were awaiting the arrival of our sweet boy! So instead, we hosted Thanksgiving here in Wake Forest. Carey's parents usually meet us in Asheville but decided to come spend the holiday with us and we had a wonderful time! Between photo shoots, shopping, cooking, and eating, we had an enjoyable Thanksgiving with family. 

Playing with PawPaw
Grandmama and PawPaw

Thanksgiving Meal 2012


35 Weeks

Sweet girl


"Where's your brother?"


Kisses for Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment