Saturday, April 30, 2011

19 Weeks! and HER name :)

This post is almost a week late, but I know that some people are ready to see the picture! I am definitely starting to feel Claira-lynn move a whole lot more now. I absolutely love feeling her move inside of me. Not only does it let me know she is in there, but it is just an amazing feeling. I have started getting some energy back, which is helpful. I feel close to normal, minus the belly and the constant bathroom trips. :/


Now, many people have asked how we came up with the name Claira-lynn, so here is your explanation. Carey really wanted to keep the hyphenated name with our daughter because he likes my name. Our son will be named after family, so we wanted our daughter to have the same privelage. I was named after my grandparents for my first name and my middle.


Bobbi-sue Grey = Bob + Sue (my mother's parents) Grey (my dad's mom's middle name)


Claira-lynn Grey = Claire + Lynn (both our mother's middle names) Grey (mine and Grandma's middle name)


We love the name and love that we can honor our mothers by giving a piece of their name to our daughter. Many people have many different opinions about the name and that is fine, just please be respectful. :)




1 comment:

  1. Carey's Maternal Great Grandmother's middle name was also Clara.

    ReplyDelete