Monday, March 7, 2011

12 Weeks!

Today we are 12 weeks! Woo-hoo! Everything really still feels the same. LOL I am pretty excited that we have reached the "glorious" second trimester! I am hoping that it is as wonderful as everyone says it is. I'm ready to feel somewhat "normal" again, but also get to where we can actually feel Bean moving around. I am so looking forward to that day! We have another Dr's appointment next Monday afternoon to check and make sure everything is still doing well. We will be at 13 weeks then. Hopefully we'll get another picture! :)

In other news, I am traveling to Florida this weekend for Caitlin's wedding! YAY! The only downside is I will be taking this trip solo as Carey as class all weekend. I know. Sad. :( I'm excited to see everyone though, BUT I am not looking forward to the train ride that I will be taking to get there. I have taken the train to Florida in the Fall, but I was not pregnant. I am hoping that the lovely sensitivities that have been gladly showing their pretty faces this first trimester will give me a break this coming weekend so I can just enjoy the ride and then my time with family and friends! Here's hoping!

Here are some belly pictures for those of you who want to see! The first one is from 7 weeks, just to document. The second one is from today, 12 weeks. I feel much bigger than I look and that I am gaining unnecessary weight, but I guess that goes with the territory. lol We'll see, hopefully I can keep the weight gain down!



No comments:

Post a Comment